Saturday, September 15, 2012

Faithful...

The Lord is faithful. And by faithful I mean crazy ridiculously impossibly wonderfully amazingly overwhelming intensely passionately perfectly deliciously delightfully faithful. He always shows up. He always answers. He always surprises. He surpasses expectation. And He loves loves loves loves to make Himself known to us.

I don't have anything very profound to say except this: God is faithful. So wherever you are, whatever you're going through, whatever circumstance you're facing, don't give up. Because He's not finished yet.

Philippians 1:6 
And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion in the day of Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me cry. Thank u for sharing. It was exactly what I needed to hear! Love u. Martha